Africa’s largest philanthropy supporting entrepreneurship – The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) is now accepting applications for business ideas that can transform Africa.
The Programme provides critical tools for business success, including:
- Training:12 weeks of intensive online training which guides creating and managing a business
- Mentoring:A world-class mentor to guide during the early transformation stages of the business
- Funding:$5,000* in seed capital to prove the concept, plus access to further funding
- Network:Access to the largest network of African start-ups and TEF’s own global contacts
The Programme, in its 4th cycle, is TEF’s 10-year, $100 million commitment to identify, train, mentor and fund 10,000 African entrepreneurs by 2024.
1,000 entrepreneurs will be selected based on the viability of their idea, including: market opportunity; financial understanding; scalability; and leadership and entrepreneurial skills demonstrated in the application.
- The business must be based in Africa
- The business must be for profit
- The business must be 0-3 years old
- Applicants must be at least 18 and a legal resident or citizen of an African country
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, complete the online application at www.application.tonyelumelufoundation.org. The deadline is midnight (WAT) on 1 March 2018.
For more information, Visit Website