Delaware Law offers this Scholarship for International Leaders to high-achieving, international students who wish to pursue a Masters of Law (LLM). The scholarship is based on academic excellence and financial need. Selected scholars must be dedicated to contributing positive international relationships in business, compliance, or other legal practices.
The Delaware Law School Scholarship for International Leaders is available to international students who have completed a first degree in law from a non-US law school that fulfils the academic requirements for the practice of law in that country.
In addition, candidates must:
- apply to a Delaware Law School Masters of Law program
- have a cumulative GPA equivalent to 3.3 which meets LLM or graduate program requirements
- have a minimum score of 83 for TOEFL, or a minimum score of 6.5 for IELTS
- demonstrate a strong desire to study in the United States and a history of community service, leadership, and volunteerism in his/her respective country
- have excellent oral and written communication skills as demonstrated through a committee interview (may be completed remotely) and submission of a writing sample
All students will be evaluated on the basis of merit and need for scholarships. We offer tuition scholarships on a limited basis to qualified candidates, but these do NOT cover the costs of housing, transportation, books, travel or other expenses.
Items 1 through 6 are required from all graduate program applicants:
- Official Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Letters of Recommendation
- English Proficiency
HOW TO APPLY
Choose from two options:
- Option 1: Apply through Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) LLM Credential Assembly Service
- Option 2: Apply directly to Delaware Law by downloading the Application Form (pdf) and submitting it, along with the required application materials, via email.
Interested? FIND OUT MORE HERE