How to ensure a successful future
We all want to live a successful life. There’s probably no greater fear than the fear of failure. No one wants to fail in life and the very good news is that God doesn’t want you to be a failure either. The ultimate testimony that there is a greater purpose for our lives comes by observing every creation of God. Nothing God created was created without a purpose. Everything God created has it’s own role to play in ensuring systematic order in this world and you as a human being are no exception. Even more extraordinary is that every creation of God is well equipped to live the way God created them to live. From bees to lions, each creation of God is fitted to perfection.
Jeremiah 29:11Good News Translation (GNT)
11 I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for.
This scripture brings loads of joy to my heart. It is the scripture I hold on to and recall when I have failed my exams or feel depressed or feel like my life is heading nowhere. God has good plans for me. That’s something to jump and laugh about. The unstoppable God of wonders and miracles says He has plans to give me and you a future and a hope. Irrespective of how messed up our life seems at the moment, if we decide to trust the word of God and surrender our lives to Him, this word shall be fulfilled in our lives. There’s no one who can help you succeed more than God because afterall, He created you and He alone knows His plans for your life.But you have a responsibility too if you want to see this future and today we look at one of those.
- Want God’s best, don’t settle for less
‘Our personal relationship with God is never one-sided or a one-way street. There are always two sides; there are always two directions. On the one hand, there is what God makes available to us; on the other hand, there is how we respond to what God makes available. The kind of life we actually
experience will be determined by the interplay of what God makes available to us and how we respond to it.’ (Derek Prince- Getting God’s Best).
It is an established fact that God has good plans for you. The question is whether you will choose to submit your will and decisions to be led by God and his Word or whether you will choose to go your own way. Many people believe that submitting to God and being led by God brings many restrictions into your life. They prefer to make their own decisions and ‘enjoy’ life. That is, until they crash or find that following their own path only leads to destruction and confusion. Many have followed after money, spending their youth chasing money at any cost only to realise in their old age that their lives have been useless and empty and they have no certainty about their future.
Jesus said, John 10:10New International Version (NIV)
10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
The promise of God for you is a life overflowing, the very best life. All other things that men chase can be yours if you seek first the kingdom of God and choose to live by the word of God (Mathew 6: 33)
Deciding to settle only for God’s best means ordering your life according to His word. This can take several shapes like:
- Saying NO to fornication/ pre-marital sex so that you can enjoy God’s promise of a happy marriage later in the future
- Saying NO to cheating in exams and other forms of cheating. This means keeping your integrity intact and trusting God to open the right doors for you
- Sying NO to laziness and making good use of whatever talents and opportunities that God has given you so that you can become successful in the areas of your gifting
- Saying NO to indecent dressing and adorning yourself rather with godly character and decent apparel. The good name you gain in the process will open many doors for you in the future
- Saying YES to daily spending time in God’s word and in prayer and fellowshipping with other believers so that you will increase in wisdom and in favour and develop a strong relationship with God that will make it easier for you to receive divine guidance and direction.
If you have not made the first step to receiving God’s best today, it’s time to do that. Don’t waste any more time. It starts by making a decision to develop a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Send us a message( +33753493968) and let’s explain more to you and pray with you. God bless you